The Low ropes course consists of a series of obstacles designed to challenge school groups, Summer Campers, and any individuals to work together as a team.
Using cables, ropes, and wooden beams strung among trees and poles, teams explore risk taking, leadership and communication.
The low ropes elements are close to the ground so the perceived risk is low, but still challenging to compete. Participants walk tightropes, negotiate obstacles, and have lots of fun and Adventure.
• A fun team-building activity which involves negotiating a series of linked obstacles.
• Individual event or team exercise.
• All round physical activity
• Improves balancing skills and co-ordination
• Adds priceless synergy to team and group dynamics
Registered Charity Number: 20083304