Tanagh Outdoor Education and Training Centre is located in a region of overwhelming beauty, near Rockcorry, County Monaghan on the R188 between Cootehill & Rockcorry - only 2 hours from Dublin / Belfast The magic of this region lies in its gentle rolling hills, lakes, meandering rivers through enchanting forests and ever changing vistas. The Centre provides a range of water-based and land-based adventure activities for all.
Click here to make a quick enquiry
Tanagh Night Paddle
Halloween Forest School
Halloween Bush Camp Craft
Heritage Canoe Trail
Summer Camp Forms 2017
Adult Adventure Evenings 2017
News & Events
- Massive Congratulation's to Tanagh Trainees course 2016-2017 on coming 2nd in the International European photo competition show casing the skills learnt in your recent instructor traineeship. A very tough competition. #CedefoPhotoAward2017
- Tanagh Night Paddle 27th October. Pre booking and payment essentail. FULLY BOOKED
- Halloween Forest School dates
- Halloween Bush Camp Craft dates
- Adult only Adventure Evenings
- Have a Fun National School TOur in 2017 Visit Tanagh OETC
- Easter Camps: Kayak Skills Camp 10th-12th April. Tanagh Forest School 19th-21st April.
- We are very excited to be rolling out the Cycle Right training for 5th and 6th Classes throughout Cavan and Monaghan. Contact Michelle or Grace for more information.
-Summer Camp dates are now set, see our calendar. Application forms are now available.
-Now taking applications for the Outdoor Activity Instructor Traineeship 2017
- We are excited to announce that Tanagh has a new activity- Battlezone Archery, can't wait for groups to try it out
- Folklore and History from Co. Monaghan. www.duchas.ie